All Discussions Tagged 'wheelchair' (45)

Discussions Replies News

Twion - New Concept Wheelchair

By Quentin Paimparay Have you ever noticed that nowadays attitudes are changing and it is increasingly common to discover products devoted…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 16, 2014

THE ACROBAT - THE WHEEL REINVENTED By Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

One problem that keeps arising in our bespoken forums is that new wheelchair inventors are not taking suspension into consideration when cr…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 21, 2014

Skating on thin ice - by Kenneth Archbold

Innovation this week is a tough one. The UK sport scene has been buzzing of late, and with the Commonwealth games being held in Scotland, w…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2013

Winter sports - no limits

For sports lovers the cold winter weather is never a reason to slow down. With the advances made in technology winter sports are every bit…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2013

Electronic RADAR key

The RADAR key is getting a relaunch this year. Mostly because of the number of fake keys about. The details of the new key are secret so fa…

Started by Duncan Edwards

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Tom Gordon

On the road again - With Martyn Sibley

By Paul Richoux   Road trips are cool. Fact. It could be I’m romanticising them a little in my head but they hold a huge appeal. Who among…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Paul Richoux

Some Inventions needed for those that travel

Idea 1 : A gadget is needed that can be added to a standard airline seat . My Hubby really misses his leg rests when we travel on a plane.…

Started by Angela Cavill-burch

0 Sep 27, 2013

Experience/Adventure/Challenge

I’m a wheelchair user but can walk very short distances. I am looking to travel and have a dream of taking part in some kind of exciting ex…

Started by Ella

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Ella

Trabasack Max the new luxury, bigger Trabasack is finally here!

Hi! This one has been long time coming and has taken over two years to get exactly right. Our Trabasack Max is finally here a…

Started by Duncan Edwards

0 Jun 5, 2013

Observer 4x4 Wheelchairs

Coming in at #6 of our top ten of Naidex 2013 is the Observer 4x4 Powerchair. The robust build, superb manoeuvrability and ability to climb…

Started by bespoken Team

13 May 21, 2013
Reply by George Perfect

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service